What we got here is pretty much a 24/7 kick right in the old family jewels. And that’s probably a good thing.
I’m buried. By everything.
But I love my wife more than life itself. Leta is also loved quite a lot. It’s not that. It’s the other thing. The real crotch pain is due to forces beyond my control. And I’m not going to write more than that for several reasons.
- Bad things happen to those who write about things beyond their control on the information superhighway called the internet on their “blog”.
- It would fill this site and four others every day for the next two months if I let loose the bile that has been building. We can’t afford the bandwidth.
- I’m just tired.
- I’m having one of those creative moments where you look at your body of work and you just hate everything you’ve done and then you just say, “Who am I kidding with this?” That’s kind of a Dark Place. It’s not so fun in that area.
- We are talking about writing about evil on the level of Omorosa. That’s 100% pure concentrated evil.
- It’s time for changes. Big ones.
So yeah. I’m not really walking too well right now and it doesn’t look like it’s going to clear up for the next 6-8 weeks. Meanwhile, there’s always these happy fun places.