The views presented on blurbomat.com are not necessarily those of any advertisers, sponsors, past clients, current clients or site visitors.
The views presented in individual comments are those of the party or parties who left the comment and may not represent the views of clients, advertisers, sponsors and/or other site visitors.
It is held that when discussions occur, social contracts of conversation should be utilized. When appropriate, differing of opinion should all be discussed at or above a grade level of at least 12. By visiting this site and making a comment, the site guest agrees to the following:
- The comment will be related to the topic of the post. If you have a question or comment that is not related, please contact me via email. I’ll issue one warning and then delete any comments that continue to be off-topic. If you disregard the warning, your comment(s) will be edited.
- A solid attempt at rational discourse. If disagreements arise, such disagreements are expected to be resolved in a humane and courteous way; vigorous disagreements are expected to arise from time to time, but if they cannot be settled through rational discourse, the offending parties will be banned from commenting after a warning.
- No form of name calling, harassment, troll-like behavior, flame bait or personal attack will be tolerated. Rules of rational discourse apply.
- Your right to “free speech” doesn’t mean you have carte blanche to be any of the expletives you want to use to name call, berate or harass others.
- Any comment that assigns feelings to others will be edited.
- No anonymous comments are allowed.
- Anonymous accounts will be deleted.
- Any email, comment or other communication presented to or through blurbomat.com will become the property of Blurbomat.com and can be used as Blurbomat.com and its agents see fit. Don’t be a douchebag.
- Guest comments may be unpublished at any time and for any reason.
- Registration with a valid email address is required to take part in the comment section of blurbomat.com.
- Fundamentalism is discouraged.
- Cowardice is right out.
- Circular logic, straw men arguments and blaming the site owner are also right out.
- Courage is encouraged.
- Sharing is encouraged.
- If you need to take medication, doing so at prescribed intervals is encouraged.
These terms of service may be changed at any time and for any reason. Have a nice day.