Posts tagged with ‘2008 election’

• Sinking In

Still basking in the afterglow of the Obama election. Still happier than I’ve been in a long time about the…

• 2008 Vote

Feels really good. Note the provisional ballot status for voting early. Is this normal?

• Proud to Vote Democratic This Year

I’ve received a lot of email asking me to stop linking to those politicians I disagree with and to write…

• et tu, George F. Will?

George F. Will – Call Him John the Careless Via The gruber “From the invasion of Iraq to the selection…

• October Surprise?

Not sure if this qualifies as an actual October Surprise, but damn: Al-Qaeda Supporters Endorse McCain (Via email from reader…

• Better Than I Could

I’ve been working on a “why I like Obama for President” post for some time. It’s nowhere near this: The…

• Still Giving Her Too Much Credit

Palin is desperate. McCain is desparate. From the Washington Post: Dana Milbank – Unleashed, Palin Makes a Pit Bull Look…

• The Morning After

I kind of feel like last night was like one of the Christmases you have as a kid where you…

• Interview: Obama & Biden on 60 Minutes

I still can’t believe the amount of support people are giving to the GOP ticket. Obviously, reality is something that…

• This is the Best Election Ever

Election Center 2008: Delegate Scorecard – Elections & Politics news from CNN.com For the first time in my life, I’m…