Posts tagged with ‘70-200’

Vintage Detroit Iron

Continuing the vintage iron nameplate/letterform love. And a brief history of equally vintage station wagons I have known. Not biblically.

Tilted

Rust. Texture. Shallow depth of field. What's not to like?

Left on Green Only

A springtime image for your Friday morning commute during our spring pledge drive. Except I'm not doing a "pledge" or…

See What the Day Brings

1990s song reference. Sunrise shot. Glory, hosannahs and whatnot. Pretty. And I'll tell you what: I'm damn glad to have…

Corinthian Capitol Capitals

Detail shot of the Utah State Capitol. If you like neoclassicism and pina colada? One of two tickets to paradise.…

Duomo

Dramatic shot of the Utah State Capitol. Such a drama queen, this one.

Tilting

A super cropped shot of dead plants (I can't tell what they are, I'm sure one of you knows) in…

Pops

The title of this refers to a song from my youth that we sang in Mormon services. Something about popcorn,…

• Willow photo by Jon Armstrong for Blurbomat.com

Willow? Wilted?

I shot this in my mom’s backyard on Sunday, while Marlo slept and Leta regaled us with theories of how…

Starting

Here comes spring. I can't type the word "spring" without thinking about Bill Evans.

Growth Spurt

It's morning in America, everybody! Or wherever you live. It's always morning somewhere. I've heard.