Things I have forgotten today
- My wallet.
- The portable hard drive with my fonts and all the recent images I have shot. It’s hard to do design work when you don’t have your fonts (and the font manager which is also on that hard drive).
- That I can’t sustain how I currently live.
- That life can be easier than this if I just make a few choices about where I need to live.
- That one must wake up 1 – 1.5 hours earlier to remove snow in order to make appointments in a state of having showered.
- That I actually like snow and enjoy snow removal so long as there is machinery involved. And good earphones/headphones.
- That I am extraordinarily lucky.