Posts tagged with ‘2008 presidential election’

• Vote Today!

No matter what. Vote.

• Proud to Vote Democratic This Year

I’ve received a lot of email asking me to stop linking to those politicians I disagree with and to write…

• Brave New Girl?

Lovely: “Sometimes, when a political campaign has run out of ideas and senses that the prize is slipping through its…

• Sunday Editorial Round-Up

Inside look at the McCain campaign and its narrative attempts: John McCain – The Making (and Remaking and Remaking) of…

• Powell Goes for Obama

From: TPM TV | Talking Points Memo | TPMtv: Sunday Show Roundup: Powell Play (note: Talking Points Memo is tapping…

• Salt Lake Tribune Goes for Obama

Thanks reader southerngirl for alerting me to this. From the same paper that endorsed the George W. Bush in 2004:…

• Political Videos

Is Obama a U.S. Citizen? Voter Fraud (from TPM): Voter Fraud from Palin (also from TPM): ACORN: McCain for them…

• Hitchens Goes for Obama

Vote Obama. McCain lacks the character and temperament to be president. And Palin is simply a disgrace. – By Christopher…

• Cheney, Jr.?

This can’t be good for the McCain/Palin campaign: Republicans on defensive after probe accuses Palin of abuse – Yahoo! News…

• I’m Late on This One

This is a great website: Fight The Smears Name anything the McCain/Palin campaign has tried to throw out there and…

• Better Than I Could

I’ve been working on a “why I like Obama for President” post for some time. It’s nowhere near this: The…

• Are you ready for some football?

Who is watching the US Vice Presidential debates? Who can’t wait? Who is terrified? Who is going to screw up…

• Even Conservatives Think Palin is Out of Her League

Finally, some reason from the conservatives: Palin Problem by Kathleen Parker on National Review Online Via: Huffington Post.

• Well Said

I encourage all voters to watch this video: Palin’s experience in just 12 minutes Via: Waxy. Lawrence Lessig compares the…

• McCain’s Biggest Mistake

His VP candidate choice: Via gruber. You have got to be kidding. The nation is supposed to take Palin seriously?…

• Can We Start Telling the Truth and Have It Really Be The Truth?

Truth. Reality. Apparently the GOP owns them both. By lying and then hearing the lie repeated constantly by everybody, including…

• Slowly Growing a Pair

Frank Rich brings up the neutered press, the McCain flip flops and the continued Rovian inspired creation of an alternative…

• Interview: Obama & Biden on 60 Minutes

I still can’t believe the amount of support people are giving to the GOP ticket. Obviously, reality is something that…

• Obama and McCain on Mental Health

This was sent in by reader R. It is from the National Alliance on Mental Illness and it has links…

• Plan for Change

Obama/Biden want to air this. It’s going to cost a lot of money. I can’t decide if posting it here…