Proud to Vote Democratic This Year

I’ve received a lot of email asking me to stop linking to those politicians I disagree with and to write more about the politicians with which I agree. I linked to an endorsement by The New Yorker and quoted a couple of paragraphs. That pretty much is exactly...

Brave New Girl?

Lovely: “Sometimes, when a political campaign has run out of ideas and senses that the prize is slipping through its fingers, it rolls up a sleeve and plunges an arm, shoulder deep, right down to the bottom of the barrel. The problem for John McCain, Sarah...

Sunday Editorial Round-Up

Inside look at the McCain campaign and its narrative attempts: John McCain – The Making (and Remaking and Remaking) of the Candidate – NYTimes.com This election cycle was supposed to be about “the story”. Unfortunately for McCain, his...
Powell Goes for Obama

Powell Goes for Obama

From: TPM TV | Talking Points Memo | TPMtv: Sunday Show Roundup: Powell Play (note: Talking Points Memo is tapping my political ass right now.) McCain’s gamble to play to the fringe has not paid off. The Powell endorsement is a big one. The campaign is getting...

Salt Lake Tribune Goes for Obama

Thanks reader southerngirl for alerting me to this. From the same paper that endorsed the George W. Bush in 2004: A simple choice: The nation needs Barack Obama in the White House I’m hoping my state is more purple this year. Share...
Political Videos

Political Videos

Is Obama a U.S. Citizen? Voter Fraud (from TPM): Voter Fraud from Palin (also from TPM): ACORN: McCain for them before he was against them (from this post TPM Cafe): Wow. Share...

Hitchens Goes for Obama

Vote Obama. McCain lacks the character and temperament to be president. And Palin is simply a disgrace. – By Christopher Hitchens – Slate Magazine Via this tweet from gruber. Share...
Cheney, Jr.?

Cheney, Jr.?

This can’t be good for the McCain/Palin campaign: Republicans on defensive after probe accuses Palin of abuse – Yahoo! News Alaska Inquiry Concludes Palin Abused Powers – NYTimes.com Palin denies she abused power – CNN.com Note the...

I’m Late on This One

This is a great website: Fight The Smears Name anything the McCain/Palin campaign has tried to throw out there and on this site is a rebuttal. Sweet. Share...